Sub User Accounts
You may need to provide someone in your business an account to Sync 365 License. The Sub User Accounts function, allows you to create users for your company so they can log in and configure on your behalf.
- Log into Sync 365 License
- Select Tools and Logs > Sub User Accounts
- Click on the + to add an account
- Enter in a username (we recommend using their email address), their name and their email.
- Select the access permission you require them to have
- Select “Invite Subuser”
- They will receive an email with an invitation to activate their account. This will let them set their password and log in.
- We strongly recommend that enable MFA on their account after they log in