Global License Exclusions
There are typically a few license types in Office 365, that are either free or that you will never bill to the customer.
Our global exclusion function allows you to setup once for the licenses you always want to exclude and we will automatically take care of those billing profiles so you do not have to manually exclude them.
- Select the “Bulk License Options” from the Tools and Logs menu
- You will see a list of Office 365 licenses that you can exclude
- Tick the licenses you want to exclude globally and click “Set Exclude Licenses Globally”
- We will check if any of the selected licenses to exclude are active in Connectwise and give you the option to cancel them
- From now on, we will automatically exclude the selected licenses for you.