The Customer Discounts function allows you to easily apply discounts to specific license billing profiles and have an expiry of when the discounts will stop.
This is a great option to either provide a discount for a certain period of time, or an ongoing discount for a customer.
Version 1 of this release only allows applying 1 discount profile to a customer.
Create Discount Profiles
- Select the “Billing Profile” menu
- Click on the “Customer Discounts” tab
- Click the + next to customer discounts to create a profile
- Name your discount profile
- Set the % discount
- Tick all billing profiles you would like the discount to apply to.
- Save the discount profile
Apply Discount to a Customer
- Open the customer from the company list
- Click the “Discounts” button
- Select your discount profile and an expiry date (You can set this far in the future if you want it permanently applied) and click Apply
- The selected discount will now apply to any current and future billing profiles that are selected in the discount profile.
To Remove a discount. Click on the Discounts button and then “Clear”